This is your final chance to sing up to two FIPP Training courses, starting on 8 and 9 December respectively.
8+9+10 December: Planning and executing successful virtual events
The coronavirus has changed the face of events now, and likely for years to come. Even when the ’new normal’ resumes, most event organisers that have made the pivot to virtual events will likely keep these at least as a component of the business forever. Gain expert knowledge of how to develop stunning virtual events. This course takes place online with three sessions on 8, 9 and 10 December (the first session is 2 hours and the second two 1.5 hours each). Read more about what you will learn and sign up now to book your place. Use the FIPP code “FIPP5VE” to claim your discount when signing up.
9+ 10 December: Copywriting for virtual and F2F events
This is a program for all conference producers and marketing professionals who want to write incisive, attention-grabbing copy, ‘both on and offline’, that attracts delegates with power and conviction. The course is also online, with two sessions on 9 and 10 December (each session is three hours long). Read more about what you will learn and sign up now to book your place. Use the FIPP code “FIPP5CVE” to claim your discount when signing up.
Cannot commit to particular dates and times?
Enrol for any of our On-Demand courses to complete it in your own time.
- Innovation is key to your success and organisation’s future. Enrol for our on-demand Applied Innovation Masterclass with innovation expert Tom Triumph. Learn more here.
- So, just how do you price and sell virtual events? Sign up for this on-demand course here.
- Cannot make the program, “Planning and Executing Successful Virtual Events”, live next week. Don’t fear, it is available on-demand here.
What other learning is available?
Go to our new Training Hub on fipp.com to see what other courses are upcoming from early January 2021. Do check back regularly as well, because we are in a number of conversations close to finalising more courses, across a range of disciplines, to add to the hub.
We would like to hear from you
If you are a training service provider, or someone looking for training programs, get in touch with FIPP Chief Content and Marketing Officer Cobus at cobus[at]fipp.com.
- Service providers: we are interested in offering the FIPP community relevant, high-quality online learning opportunities.
- Individuals looking for training: let us know what you are looking for, and we will see if we can organise suitable, quality programs for you to take.