FIPP Consulting is a specialist media consulting service open to both existing FIPP members and non members alike, with FIPP member companies enjoying discounted rates on consulting services as part of their membership package.
What we do
Using our network of Associates and our extensive contacts in media globally, combined with more than 40 years of joint experience from our lead consultants, we work with companies to help them solve problems in a number of areas:
- International expansion
- New Product Development
- Content and newsroom transformation
- Reader Revenue, Membership & Subscriptions
- First-Party Data Strategies
- E-commerce & Affiliate models
- New content formats, such as video, audio, VR & AR
- Margin Control Advisory
- Advertising & Commercial Strategies
- Events, both in-person and virtual
- Cross-border licensing and syndication
- Market research
- Digital Marketing
- Circulation & distribution
- Digital newsstands
We start by seeking to clearly understand the key question you are trying to answer, through deep engagement with your teams.
We use our experience and the expertise of our network of Associates worldwide to help you build an understanding of the key trends in this space.
We then work collaboratively with your teams to help you build and implement solutions.
Principal & Managing Director, FIPP Consulting
Lead Consultant, President & CEO, FIPP
In the last 12 months our Consultants have delivered solutions for publishers on a range of projects, including:
- Assessment of the opportunities in digital video – for one of the UK’s leading publishers
- Development of a new digital property for a leading European tech publisher
- Evaluation of the changes in international business models – for one of the world’s biggest news brands
- New strategy for cross-border business – for one of the most recognisable names in media
- Initiating an M&A process and packaging the business up for sale – for a fast growing Asian media start-up
- Launching a new overseas office – for a top French fashion magazine
- Turning around a specialist media business, providing interim management and the recruitment of a new CEO – for a specialist media business
- Identifying and implementing a new operating model for the business – for an important German B2B publisher
- Building a digital subscriptions strategy – for one of India’s largest news media businesses
Get in touch today! Contact Alastair@fipp.com.
FIPP members are involved in the creation, publishing and/or sharing of quality content to defined audiences of interest, irrespective of platform(s) used.