With DIS2021 taking shape as a series of five virtual seminars, rather than the annual event in Berlin, we want to make the content this as accessible as possible to as wide an audience as possible. With offering a little extra on top!
FIPP and VDZ members:
All is not lost. All we ask of you is a registration fee of €99/individual to join. Not only is it an opportunity to see a glimpse of the DIS content we normally have on offer, but also to experience the wider FIPP and VDZ network. Maybe you should be a member, too? To register as a non-member, use this link. Non-members sign-up
Innovation in Media World Report:
Each year at DIS we launch the annual, highly anticipated FIPP Innovation in Media World Report in Berlin. This year, we will launch the new report in the first DIS2021 seminar on 9 March and use it throughout the other seminars to guide conversations.
Now for a little extra:
All attendees, FIPP and VDZ members and non-members, will get a digital edition of the report absolutely free. So if for nothing else, register now to make sure you get a copy of the report.
Dates and times:
The DIS seminar-series will run on the following dates (start times for all seminars are 9 am EST / 2 pm GMT / 3 pm CET / 7:30 pm IST):
- Tuesday 9 March: Launch of the new Innovation Report and discussion of new demands on people, culture, and work. Liz Vaccariello, Editor in Chief of Real Simple, and Dan Wakeford, Editor in Chief of People, both at Meredith Corporation in the US, will join as guest speakers.
- Tuesday 23 March: We look at the explosion of podcasting and consider other audio innovations, such as the rise of Clubhouse. Guest speakers will be announced soon.
- Tuesday 6 April: Join us for a conversation on media innovations and responsibilities in the area of sustainability and climate change. Guest speakers will be announced soon.
- Tuesday 20 April: We focus on jaw-dropping innovations in journalism from a creativity and storytelling perspective. Adil Sbai, CEO of weCreate in Austria, will join as guest with others to be announced soon.
- Tuesday 4 May: We end our DIS seminar-series with a conversation about the five technologies our panellists believe you should think about next. Rebekah Billingsley, Global Innovation Director at Cedar Communications in the UK is a guest. Others will be announced soon.
Feel free to get in touch with: